Our Home & Interiors Spring Summer 2018 trend books are now available to buy in ebook and printed formats.
Our forecasting publications are seen as an essential tool for product designers, developers and buyers. Providing clear design direction over two years ahead of the season, they help our clients to develop inspirational, commercially successful product ranges.
Printed Book Features:
- A valuable, tactile tool providing comprehensive design direction for Home & Interiors products across colour, shape, material, print and pattern.
- 32 PANTONE® colour swatches with TCX references
- Removable material samples featured throughout each of the four trends.
- Includes a USB containing over 300 high res copyright images for your reference, our quick Trend Takeaway guide, a digital colour palette and copyright free original print vector artwork.
£1150 + p&p
- A digital interactive PDF version of our Home & Interiors forecasts that can be downloaded on to your desktop or tablet.
- Specially designed format for screen use.
- Easy to share with your team or use as a tool whilst travelling.
- PANTONE® colour palettes with TCX references
- Quality photographs of real material swatches.
- All of the content from the physical book’s USB available to download at the click of a button, including our Trend Takeaway guide and our selection of copyright free original prints in vector format.
£1150 (+ VAT in the UK)
You can access all of the benefits above and save £850 when buying our Spring Summer 2018 forecast in both printed and eBook formats. Click here to order your combo now.
Visit our online shop to purchase your copy or contact your nearest agent for more information. We also publish a unique Kids Lifestyle trend book – click here to find out more.