Trend Editor: Home & Interiors
We have an exciting opportunity for a Trend Editor to join our Home & Interiors team at TrendBible.
We are hiring! Trend Editor – Home & Interiors
We’re looking for a Trend Editor to join our Creative team and support in making our content world class. At TrendBible, you’ll be part of the company that’s redefining the world of trend forecasting and the future of life at home. It’s a place where you can be yourself, influence the culture and create work that you’re proud of.
Be one of TrendBible’s go-to Home & Interiors insight experts, producing commercially impactful future consumer forecasts aligned to our audience personas to drive revenue and customer engagement across publications and consultancy.
Our ideal candidate:
- Strong attention to detail with an understanding of company requirements and the TrendBible tone of voice
- Experience of delivering high-quality trend and consumer foresight
- Plugged into industry terminology, design/trend language
- Home and interiors trend specialist
- Super-organised and able to manage own workload
- Proactive self-starter
- Exceptional communication skills
- Well-developed industry awareness, strong written and visual research skills
- An understanding of the TrendBible readership and their content expectations
- Passion for the TrendBible brand and forecasting industry
- Home and Interiors industry expert (trend forecasting and researching focused)
- Deeply understand the Home & Interiors industry and audience
- Take a hands-on role in producing world-leading forecasts for a diverse set of international clients
- Continuously research and source global, social, cultural and consumer trend intelligence, crafting hypotheses and sharing with the wider Home & Interiors team
- Host and facilitate the Home & Interiors insight panel, inviting and briefing both internal and external contributors
- To lead on the creation of the Home & Interiors View of the Year, facilitating clustering sessions with the team, refining to create clear themes and embedding across the business
- Contribute to the intelligence gathering plan, providing rationale for nominations
- Contribute to the creation of better processes, tools and frameworks to improve ways-of-working
What we offer
You may currently be in a role where you aren’t able to grow or have ownership for becoming a real expert in your field. At TrendBible, not only do we encourage full autonomy for your work and execution of your vision, but you will also have unlimited learning opportunities.
With access to our team of experienced trend consultants and our CEO Joanna, who has 20+ years of experience as a trend forecaster and brand strategist, the learning and development opportunities, and the breadth and scale of your own growth at TrendBible are limitless.
We pride ourselves on our company culture – from our unique set of values that promote inspiration, delight, collaboration, ownership and growth through to the training and development of the whole team – to the social side of a business where everyone truly likes each other, our work environment is unique.
- 5 days a week
- Flexible working hours
- Head office is in Newcastle upon Tyne UK, however, this role can also be remote.
Please email your application to [email protected] with the following information:
• Your CV and salary expectations
• Portfolio examples evidencing your capabilities in trend forecasting
Closing date: Friday 29th October 2021
TrendBible are a global trend agency and leaders in predicting the future of life at home. We work collaboratively with the world’s best brands helping them seize tomorrow’s opportunities.
If it can be done in, or to, the home – we’re already tracking weak signs of upcoming shifts in taste and habit around the world. Whether it’s the future of eating, decorating, playing, celebrating or bringing up children, we apply our expertise to develop those signals into strong and simple trend forecasts that create commercially successful products which connect with future audiences and stay true to brand.