Terms & conditions
www.trendbible.com general terms and conditions of use
When we talk about ‘we’ or ‘us’ we mean Trend Bible Ltd. When we use the term ‘you’ we’re referring to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
The free digital content:
- is non-exclusive to you.
- may be shared, copied or redistributed by you in any medium or format, download as long as the resources are attributed appropriately, including providing a link to the Trend Bible website.
May not be:
- changed by you and then the modified material distributed;
- sold by you to any third party;
- no legal terms nor technological measures can be used to restrict others from using the content
- contains information which is owned by us or third parties or both. You must not conceal, change or remove any markings which show who owns this information, such as credits, copyright (©), registered trade mark (®) or unregistered trademark (™) markings.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Products contain graphic, visual and textual elements and illustrations (the “Intellectual Property Rights”), all protected by copyrights, rights on the image, rights on models or trademark rights, the holders or owners of which are either Trend Bible or third parties.
Insofar as possible, Trend Bible identifies the authors and/or holders of these Intellectual Property Rights in the Credits. Should a person or entity recognise one of these elements over which they may exercise rights and which are not completely identified or unidentified, Trend Bible shall remain available to receive such a claim.
Under no circumstances can the failure to mention the holder or the author be considered as rendering the Intellectual Property Rights free from exploitation. The rights of use, representation and reproduction over the Products shall continue to be held by Trend Bible or by the holders of the rights as specified.
Any reproduction, copy, imitation, publication, communication, marketing or use for commercial purposes of one or more of the Intellectual Property Rights and on any medium whatsoever, whether partially or fully, cannot be carried out without the prior and written authorisation of the rights holders.
Standard terms and conditions of online sale
If you buy digital or physical content or products from us you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions. Once a payment is made, or an invoice generated, the order is confirmed, and the legally binding contract formed.
Cooling off period for physical products
When ordering a physical product from our web shop, there will be an initial 48 hour cooling off period, whereby all customers have the option to change their mind. To cancel, an email must be sent to [email protected] within 48 hours of placing the order clearly stating your wish to cancel the order and claim a refund. To waive your right to the Cooling Off Period and expedite shipping, you must email us at [email protected] with those express instructions. Please note shipments are only organised Monday to Friday. As all of our digital products are available for immediate access/download via your MyTrendBible account, there is no cancellation available on any digital product. Once a product is received by the client (instant access/download of digital products and delivery confirmation by the assigned international courier for physical products) there is no opportunity to cancel the order or request a refund.
Trend Bible reserve the right to refuse an Order from a Customer with whom there is a dispute over the fulfilment or payment of a previous Order or when the Customer has not complied with these Terms and Conditions.
In line with the Consumer Rights Act 2015, if there are faults with any of our Products (digital or physical), you have full rights to a repair or replacement, within 30 days of purchase. Please email [email protected] with information on any faults, as soon as they become apparent. We will respond to the issue in a timely manner.
Orders on all physical products will be on hold for 48 hours from receipt to allow time for the cooling off period as mentioned above. Once that time has passed, the goods will be shipped using international couriers. If you require the shipping to be organised more urgently, please email us at [email protected] as soon as you have placed your order, to waive your right to the cooling off period and request immediate shipping. Shipments will only be made Monday to Friday.
Delivery times indicated are average, provided for information only, and may vary according to the destination.
- UK: Usually within 2 working days of shipment booking
- Europe: Usually within 3 working days of shipment booking
- Rest of world: Usually within 5 working days of shipment booking
Our shipping charges are as follows:
- UK: £15 per product
- Europe: £30 per product
- Rest of world: £50 per product
As soon as your order has been shipped, we will email you the tracking details. Please contact us at [email protected] if you require any additional information.
It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure all information provided is correct including name, address, telephone number and email address. Should all or part of the delivery address prove incorrect, thereby obliging Trend Bible to return the orders to its warehouse, the Customer shall bear the consequences thereof and Trend Bible shall be entitled to charge administrative and transportation costs associated with returning the Orders. In order to optimise the delivery, it is advisable to provide an address to which the Order may be delivered during working hours.
All orders are placed subject to stock availability for physical products. In case of stock shortages, Trend Bible will inform the customer via email of the additional delay. The customer may then be reimbursed for the price of the unavailable ordered Product within 30 days of the claim, or offered a suitable alternative.
In case of stock shortage, Trend Bible cannot be held liable for the physical impossibility of fulfilling the Order. Where applicable, Trend Bible will reimburse the customer for the costs corresponding to the partial or total cancellation of the Order.
Pricing and payment
Trend Bible reserve the right to change any prices without advance notice. However, all prices in force at the time an order was placed will remain valid.
For our products (trend books, supporting tools and digital reports) payment will be taken in full, at checkout, if paying by card, or will become due immediately and won’t be dispatched / made available for download, until payment is received, if choosing to pay by BACS. The customer warrants that they have the necessary rights to use the payment card and they are fully authorised to use it to pay for the order. Failing this, Trend Bible reserves the right to cancel the sale.
Trend Bible uses a secure payment method, in Stripe, and cannot be held liable for any fraudulent or improper use of the customer’s means of payment, over which we have no control.
Upon receipt of the products, the customer must immediately check that the Product received complies with the Order placed. If non-compliance of the Order is proven and confirmed by Trend Bible, the customer may ask Trend Bible either to:
- Have a product delivered which complied to the one ordered (depending on stock availability)
- Have a product of equivalent quality and value delivered (depending on stock availability)
- Or be refunded for the price of the product within 30 days of the claim.
In the event of proven non-compliance, any return shipping costs will be the responsibility of Trend Bible.
Trend Bible cannot be held liable for failure to fulfil one of its commitments to the customer, if this failure is due to a case of force majeure such as war, strike (in-house or at one of its service providers), lock-out, accident, fire, ice, flood, bad weather, interruption or suspension of means of communication and/or transport, blockade, blockage of exports, prohibited import or export, cessation of production or delivery, regulatory decision of an administrative supervisory body etc. In this situation, Trend Bible shall inform the Customer of this impossibility and the measures taken to remedy it.