Out now: Home & Interiors Spring Summer 2025 Trends
Get ready for Spring Sumer 2025!
Home & Interiors Spring Summer 2025 trend forecast is available to buy now.
Welcome to Spring Summer 2025
For 2025, home and interior trends reflect an increasingly emotional relationship to the spaces and objects around us.
Counteracting feelings of crisis fatigue and eco-anxiety, we’ll see a focus on abundance and possibility. Keen to imagine a more positive way of living, householders follow their heart rather than their head and a growing rejection of conformity reframes what is beautiful, acceptable and desirable. Generative AI plays a subtle yet influential role here, creating new ways to imagine the everyday. Yet it’s application is tactile and analogue, not digital.
What’s included in the Home & Interiors Trend forecast?
- 4 inspiring trends for the Home & Interiors industry: Complete with their backstory to help you understand their commercial relevance.
- 8 PANTONE® TCX colours and solid coated references per trend: Beautifully curated and carefully considered colour palettes.
- Quality photographs of real material swatches: Sample contact details are provided for ordering.
- 20 original royalty-free prints: Available in vector format to download and edit.
- Downloadable content library: Instant access to the image library (credited to copyright), a digital colour palette and our copyright-free prints.
- Plus get an exclusive invite to our Spring Summer 2025 Trend Premiere
Our trend forecasts are a valuable forecasting tool for those working in the home and interiors industry. Detailing the broader lifestyle context through to colour and design inspiration, our Home & Interiors Spring Summer 2025 Trend Forecast will guide you through the season and help you to develop commercially successful products and relevant messaging.