Out Now: Home & Interiors Spring Summer 2023 Trend Forecast
Our new Home & Interiors Spring Summer 2023 Trend Forecast is now available to purchase, in digital format, directly from our online shop.
Welcome to Spring Summer 2023
This season’s Home & Interiors trends for 2023 are all about an optimistic, forward-looking approach to creating desirable atmospheres at home.
Awareness for the correlation of emotional, physical, mental and environmental health and healing continues. In a post-pandemic world; be it through interiors fostering intimate relationships or movements to democratise nature. Brands need to strike the balance between offering self-soothing and ‘calmtainment’ options as well as solutions for homemakers drawn to multisensory, invigorating ambiences.
Overall, customers take a clearer stance for their wellbeing next to caring more for their surroundings. The focus shifts to design that nurtures our inner glow and supports us to flourish again after an extended period of uncertainty. Embrace moving forwards with more consideration for all in Spring Summer 2023.
What’s included in the Home & Interiors Trend 2023 forecast?
- 4 inspiring trends for the home & interiors industry: Complete with their backstory to help you understand their commercial relevance.
- 8 PANTONE® TCX colours and Solid Coated references per trend: Beautifully curated and carefully considered colour palettes.
- Quality photographs of real material swatches: Sample contact details are provided for ordering.
- 20 original copyright free prints: Available in vector format to download and edit.
- Downloadable content library: Instant access to the image library (credited to copyright), a digital colour palette and our copyright-free prints.
- Trend Editor Walk-through Video: Watch on demand, our seasonal walk-through video for more trend inspiration and guidance on how to use the book. The perfect kick-start to your season.
Our trend books are a valuable forecasting tool for those working in the home and interiors industry. Detailing the broader lifestyle context through to colour and design inspiration, our Spring Summer Home & Interiors 2023 Trend Forecast will guide you through the season and help you to develop commercially successful products and relevant messaging.