Out Now 2022 Festive Trends
Get to know the key 2022 festive trends with the release of our new Festive Forecast – available to buy now
How we’ll be celebrating the 2022 festive season?
Gatherings and being together are all the more cherished with COVID-19 having led to a reappraisal and newfound appreciation of life, family, friendship and kinship. Whether it’s welcoming in the autumn season or yuletide, post-pandemic consumers embrace and create new festive occasions that provide opportunities to gather together, to tell people they love them, to draw loved ones close and enjoy special times. Even the seemingly insignificant micro moments in-between the big celebrations really matter as the realisation dawns that that’s where memories are made. With this in mind, our celebration forecast has been expanded to cover the winter season and all that it encompasses.
What’s included in the festive trend forecast?
- Digestible trend drivers: Our experts provide the key information behind our 4 unique trends. They provide evidence of what drives change, helping you understand the meaning behind them.
- Four unique trends: Our four trends provide comprehensive design direction across colour, shape, material, motif, typography, print and pattern.
- Colour direction: Our books include 7 PANTONE® referenced colours for each of the 4 trends. We help identify the key shades and demonstrate how colours evolve, showing you how prints can be used together for print and pattern combinations.
- Marketing Moments: Use our Marketing Moments pages to build a strong narrative, message and visual inspiration to guide art direction, ad campaigns and social media content.
- Range Build: See how the theme, colours, ideas and products come together across a category and learn how to build your food and beverage, festive decor or gifting ranges.
- Downloadable copyright-free prints: Our print designers create 4 editable copyright-free prints per story; an essential head start for textile, stationery and surface designers. Vector files are included as downloadable links within the forecast.
- Trend Editor Walk-through Video: Fully immerse yourself into the 2022 Festive Forecast as our trend editor walks you through the season and guides you on how to use the forecast
The 2022 Festive Forecast is available to buy now for £1,400 (+VAT). Save 25% off the Festive Forecast when you purchase the Autumn Winter 2022/23 Home & Interiors trend forecast.