The Future of Celebration 2023 Forecast: Out Now
The Future of Celebration 2023 trend forecast is available to buy now.
From birthday celebrations to Mother’s Day, from marking a life milestone like moving to a new home or expressing ‘thinking of you’ sentiments, this trend forecast is designed to help bring fresh ideas to all celebrations and occasions in 2023.
A sense of recovery and rebuilding continues to be an important driver for the future of celebration 2023. The focus on self therapy and collective mental health sees emotional expression become normalised, with an appreciation of the process and the little, every day wins. The acceptance of new family dynamics and human differences are celebrated and welcomed, setting the tone for authentic all-inclusive events.
Reaching the highest version of self provides new opportunities to elevate celebrations and gifting to new levels. Consumers seek out escapist ways to connect with nature and the universe, channelling energy and spirituality in all aspects of life. A core focus on making celebrations more sustainable continues to drive design innovation.
What’s Included in the The Future of Celebration 2023 Trend Forecast?
Each trend includes analysis of shifting behaviours and an exploration of theme, colour and product direction across decoration, gift, greetings, food and drink.
- Digestible trend drivers: Our experts provide the key information behind our unique trends for 2023. They provide evidence of what drives change, helping you understand the meaning behind them.
- Unique trend direction: Our trends provide comprehensive design direction across colour, shape, material, motif, typography, print and pattern.
- Colour direction: Our books include 7 PANTONE® referenced colours for each of the 3 trends.
- Product direction: Commercial, product-led visual guidance on how the trends can be applied across a variety of categories from decor to food and gift.
- Pattern, illustration & type direction: Each trend provides creative direction across type, editorial, pattern and illustration; an essential head start for copywriters and print designers developing paper goods, stationery and craft ranges.
- Digital content library: JPEG files for all copyright protected images featured in the trends, for reference and digital colour swatch downloads.
Our Future of Celebration Trend Forecast is available to buy now for £1,000 (+VAT). Alternatively, save £250 off our Future of Celebration 2023 Forecast when you also purchase our 2023 Festive Forecast.