The Future of Celebration 2025 Forecast: Out Now
Our Future of Celebration 2025 trend forecast is out now!
From birthday celebrations to Mother’s Day, from marking a life milestone like moving to a new home or expressing ‘thinking of you’ sentiments, this trend forecast is designed to help bring fresh ideas to all celebrations and occasions in 2025.
From low-key and laid-back to messy and artistic, our 2025 celebration trends explore radical self-acceptance and authenticity.
The full spectrum of human emotions and needs are on display as we celebrate the validity of both joy and sadness, winning and losing, success and failure. The greetings industry plays an important role in providing connection and validation as well as helping us cherish support networks and providing moments of escapism.
Crucially, we have one eye on frugality, and key occasions offer an opportunity to indulge in treat culture or create something truly special for even the humblest homely gathering.
What’s Included in The Future of Celebration 2025 Trend Forecast?
Each trend includes an analysis of shifting behaviours and an exploration of theme, colour and product direction across decoration, gift, greetings, food and drink.
- Market Overview: A snapshot and summary of the market, highlighting the key attitudinal and behaviour shifts impacting your audience for 2025.
- Digestible trend drivers: Expertly informed contextual information helps you to understand the social and cultural influences underpinning the trend. Build confidence and validate strategic and product decisions.
- Unique trend direction: Our trends provide comprehensive design direction across colour, shape, material, motif, typography, print and pattern. Immerse yourself in the narrative. Understand the key moments for your customers; how they want their events and celebrations to look and feel.
- Colour direction: Our books include 8 PANTONE® referenced colours for each trend.
- Product direction: Commercial, product-led visual guidance on how the trends can be applied across a variety of categories from decor to florals, food and gifting.
- Print direction: Each trend has creative direction for type, editorial, pattern and illustration; an essential head start for copywriters and print designers developing paper goods, stationery and craft ranges.
- Digital content library: JPEG files for all copyright-protected images featured in the trends, for reference and digital colour swatch downloads.
Understand what’s driving the consumer mood and how this will influence celebration and occasion trends in 2025. The Future of Celebration 2025 Trend Forecast is available to buy now.