Creative Services Manager
We’re hiring! Come be part of the company that’s redefining the world of trend forecasting and the future of life at home.
About the role
TrendBible is a futures agency, forecasting the future of life at home for some of the world’s best known global brands.
As Creative Services Manager, you will be responsible for scoping, planning and monitoring projects and resources across the TrendBible product streams, ensuring the delivery of each project is on time, on budget and fulfils its purpose in the business. If you’re looking for a step up in your career, you’ve been managing creative services and projects for around 5 years and are looking for more autonomy, this role is suited to you. As the lynchpin between our colleagues across the Trend, Marketing, Client Management and Sales teams, you’ll be an excellent collaborator, master planner and communicator.
Our ideal candidate
• Around 5 years of project management experience in an agency or similar creative environment, with practical working experience of project management tools and techniques
• An ability to work with complex information, including effective prioritisation and ability to make clear recommendations for leadership teams, demonstrating the links of these recommendations to the strategic aims of each project
• Self-driven, proactive attitude, solutions oriented
• Experience developing, creating and refining project management processes
• Experience supporting global teams across multiple time zones
• Detail-oriented with ability to set priorities within multiple tasks/projects
• Clear plans and critical paths are created for each product
• Ensures key milestones are met and projects stay on track
• Sets each project, and team, up for success
• Seek cost and time efficiencies and streamlining across all product streams, making recommendations to the Senior Leadership, Commercial and Trend teams
• Coordinating teams and resource, identifying and communicating risks and bottlenecks
• Team members and freelancers are aware of their expected contributions and responsibilities for each project
• Each project is subject to an in-project and post-delivery evaluation process to identify efficiencies that may be made to keep projects on schedule and in budget
processes to support the business and departments to achieve an increase in profit
• Clear understanding of purpose, proposition and goals for each product (strategic objective, budget, profit targets, etc)
• Clear OKRs (objectives, key results) for the Trend and Commercial team to achieve are set and communicated
• Contributing to product and service strategy
• A reliable coach and advisor for interns and juniors
What we offer
At TrendBible, we work extremely hard to ensure we have a strong, inclusive culture where everyone has an active role to play in making it a place we all want to work.
You may currently be in a role where you aren’t able to grow or have ownership for becoming a real expert in your field. At TrendBible, not only do we encourage full autonomy for your work and execution of your vision, but you will also have unlimited learning opportunities.
We pride ourselves on our company culture – from our unique set of values that promote inspiration, delight, collaboration, ownership and growth through to the training and development of the whole team – to the social side of a business where everyone truly likes each other, our work environment is unique.
- Working in a values driven business
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working; mixing working in our Newcastle office and from home
- Culture Club to develop integration and connection between HQ and remote workers, full time and part time workers
- Twice-yearly engagement days for full team get-togethers
- Pension contributions
- Behavioural profiling for all new recruits so that you can learn your own patterns and preferences and those of your teammates
Apply Now – Closing Date Monday 17th January 2022
Please email your application to [email protected] with your CV and salary expectations.
TrendBible are a global trend agency and leaders in predicting the future of life at home. We work collaboratively with the world’s best brands helping them seize tomorrow’s opportunities.
If it can be done in, or to, the home – we’re already tracking weak signs of upcoming shifts in taste and habit around the world. Whether it’s the future of eating, decorating, playing, celebrating or bringing up children, we apply our expertise to develop those signals into strong and simple trend forecasts that create commercially successful products which connect with future audiences and stay true to brand.
TrendBible is committed to encouraging equality and diversity amongst our workforce, to be truly representative of all sections of society and our customers, and for each employee to feel respected and able to give their best.