Out now: Home & Interiors Autumn Winter 2025/26 Trends
Discover the emotions, desires, and lifestyle choices shaping homeware trends in 2025/26.
Prepare your seasonal strategy for Autumn Winter with our complete trend direction for colour, material, print, pattern, product and narrative.
Our Home & Interiors Autumn Winter 2025/26 trend forecast is available to buy now.
Welcome to Autumn Winter 2025/26
For Autumn Winter 2025/26, the trends this season reflect a deep desire for grounding. Intense, rich colours, sumptuous fabrics and raw materiality are all used to create an ambience of weight. Themes of heritage and history act, similarly, to anchor or provide historical escapism; offering simplicity in what can sometimes feel like a complex and changeable world.
Home’s role as a place of rest is more important than ever for householders who, despite post-pandemic attempts at rebalance, still find themselves mentally and emotionally exhausted. So, this season, we explore the simple comforts of home and the joy of familiarity. Whimsy and romance provide light relief, creating a cocoon of frivolous enjoyment and treat culture as consumers embrace all variations of rest and reset.
What’s included in the Home & Interiors Trend forecast?
- 4 inspiring trends for the Home & Interiors industry: Complete with their backstory to help you understand their commercial relevance.
- 8 PANTONE® TCX colours and solid coated references per trend: Beautifully curated and carefully considered colour palettes.
- Quality photographs of real material swatches: Sample contact details are provided for ordering.
- 20 original royalty-free prints: Available in vector format to download and edit.
- Downloadable content library: Instant access to the image library (credited to copyright), a digital colour palette and our royalty-free prints.
- Trend Editor walk-through videos: Watch on demand and get deeper insights and more inspiration in our Trend Editor walkthrough videos.
Our trend forecasts are a valuable forecasting tool for those working in the Home & Interiors industry. Detailing the broader lifestyle context through to colour and design inspiration, our Home & Interiors Autumn Winter 2025/26 Trend Forecast will guide you through the season and help you to develop commercially successful products and relevant messaging.