The Future of Celebration 2024 Forecast: Coming Soon
Our Future of Celebration 2024 trend forecast is coming soon! Save £100 when you place an order before the 6th August 2022.
From birthday celebrations to Mother’s Day, from marking a life milestone like moving to a new home or expressing ‘thinking of you’ sentiments, this trend forecast is designed to help bring fresh ideas to all celebrations and occasions in 2024.
Against a backdrop of global unrest and financial crisis, celebration offers the respite so desperately needed in 2024. An escapist desire dominates but is coupled with a search for authenticity. This drives a fresh and honest take on who we are, what we want to celebrate and how.
In a noticeable shift for 2024, people reach a stage of empathy ‘burnout’. Our protective response as individuals is an almost nihilistic desire to put aside social graces and to embrace what makes us happy – in whatever form that might take. This results in trends at polar opposite ends of the spectrum, as key occasions offer a moment of distraction, pleasure or restoration.
What’s Included in the The Future of Celebration 2024 Trend Forecast?
Each trend includes analysis of shifting behaviours and an exploration of theme, colour and product direction across decoration, gift, greetings, food and drink.
- Digestible trend drivers: Our experts provide the key information behind our unique trends for 2024. They provide evidence of what drives change, helping you understand the meaning behind them.
- Unique trend direction: Our trends provide comprehensive design direction across colour, shape, material, motif, typography, print and pattern.
- Colour direction: Our books include 7 PANTONE® referenced colours for each of the 3 trends.
- Product direction: Commercial, product-led visual guidance on how the trends can be applied across a variety of categories from decor to food and gift.
- Pattern, illustration & type direction: Each trend provides creative direction across type, editorial, pattern and illustration; an essential head start for copywriters and print designers developing paper goods, stationery and craft ranges.
- Digital content library: JPEG files for all copyright protected images featured in the trends, for reference and digital colour swatch downloads.
Understand what’s driving the consumer mood and how this will influence celebration and occasion trends in 2024. Pre-order our Future of Celebration 2024 Trend Forecast before 8th August and save £100.