Coming Soon: Home & Interiors Autumn Winter 2024/25
Get ready for Autumn Winter 2024/25!
Published in December 2022, the Home & Interiors Autumn Winter 2024/25 trend forecast is available at £100 off when you place an order now.
Welcome to Autumn Winter 2024/25
This season’s Home & Interior trends walk the line between frivolous creativity and the safety of the familiar, as householders look for reasons to be cheerful but also require the reassurance that familiar or nostalgic design evokes.
On one hand, Gen Z begin to exert their influence on the decor market, embracing a fearless approach to decorating as a form of self-therapy and taking individualism to another level with the rise of TikTok Thriftfluencers.
On the other, the energy crisis will play a huge part in behaviour shifts around the home, from creative ways to keep warm to appliances that work off-grid. These mindful, frugal attitudes play into both financial and sustainable motivations, creating a significant shift in purchasing habits.
What’s included in the Home & Interiors Trend forecast?
- 4 inspiring trends for the Home & Interiors industry: Complete with their backstory to help you understand their commercial relevance.
- 8 PANTONE® TCX colours and solid coated references per trend: Beautifully curated and carefully considered colour palettes.
- Quality photographs of real material swatches: Sample contact details are provided for ordering.
- 20 original copyright free prints: Available in vector format to download and edit.
- Downloadable content library: Instant access to the image library (credited to copyright), a digital colour palette and our copyright-free prints.
- Trend Editor walk-through video: Watch on demand, our seasonal walk-through video provides more trend inspiration and guidance on how to use the book. The perfect kick-start to your season.
Our trend forecasts are a valuable forecasting tool for those working in the home and interiors industry. Detailing the broader lifestyle context through to colour and design inspiration, our Home & Interiors Autumn Winter 2024/25 Trend Forecast will guide you through the season and help you to develop commercially successful products and relevant messaging.