2022 Celebration and Occasion Trend Forecast: Out Now
Our brand new 2022 Celebration and Occasion Trend Forecast is available to buy now.
From birthday celebrations to Mother’s Day, from marking a life milestone like moving to a new home or expressing ‘thinking of you’ sentiments, this trend forecast is designed to help bring fresh ideas to all celebrations and occasions in 2022.
The Future of Celebration and Occasion
Understand what’s driving the consumer mood and how this will influence celebration and occasion trends in 2022. We explore three key future consumer insights which are expected to impact how we celebrate and mark key occasions in 2022:
1. Intimacy Reborn
Building a deep connection with yourself and those around you is key for 2022. Intimate gatherings, micro-celebrations and elopements appeal as we look past the ‘fuss’ to celebrate on a more personal, meaningful and deeper level.
2. Express Yourself
Celebrations become the ultimate form of self expression and decoration becomes an extension of our identity, beliefs and values. Expect bold, loud and proud celebrations with even bigger purpose and meaning than ever before.
Following a mental health epidemic and a rapid rise in burnout, many individuals revolt against the cult of busy. Finding time for introspection, facilitating focus and being in tune with your mind, body and soul becomes the ultimate priority.
What’s Included in the Celebration and Occasion Trend Forecast?
Each trend includes analysis of shifting behaviours and an exploration of theme, colour and product direction across decoration, gift, greetings, food and drink.
- Digestible trend drivers: Our experts provide the key information behind our unique trends for 2022. They provide evidence of what drives change, helping you understand the meaning behind them.
- Unique trend direction: Our trends provide comprehensive design direction across colour, shape, material, motif, typography, print and pattern.
- Colour direction: Our books include 7 PANTONE® referenced colours for each of the 3 trends.
- Product direction: Commercial, product-led visual guidance on how the trends can be applied across a variety of categories from decor to food and gift.
- Pattern, illustration & type direction: Each trend provides creative direction across type, editorial, pattern and illustration; an essential head start for copywriters and print designers developing paper goods, stationery and craft ranges.
- Digital content library: JPEG files for all copyright protected images featured in the trends, for reference and digital colour swatch downloads.
Our Celebration and Occasion Trend Forecast is available to buy now for £750 (+VAT). Alternatively, save £250 off our Celebration & Occasion 2022 Forecast when you also purchase our 2022 Festive Forecast.