Our Home & Interiors Autumn Winter 2018/19 trend books are now available to buy in eBook and printed formats.
Our forecasting publications are seen as an essential tool for product designers, developers and buyers. Providing clear design direction over two years ahead of the season, they help our clients to develop inspirational, commercially successful product ranges.
Printed Book Features:
- A valuable, tactile tool providing comprehensive design direction for Home & Interiors products across colour, shape, material, print and pattern
- 32 PANTONE® colour swatches with TCX references
- Removable material samples featured throughout each of the four trends
- A unique code for access to 300 high res copyright images for your reference, our quick Trend Takeaway guide, a digital colour palette and copyright free original print vector artwork
*If you are using the printed book email your agent or email@example.com, with your book’s unique reference code to receive your download content.
£1150 + p&p
- A digital interactive PDF version of our Home & Interiors forecasts that can be downloaded on to your desktop or tablet
- Specially designed format for screen use
- Easy to share with your team or use as a tool whilst travelling
- PANTONE® colour palettes with TCX references
- Quality photographs of real material swatches
- Instant access to all of the download content, including over 300 high res copyright images for your reference, our quick Trend Takeaway guide, a digital colour palette and our copyright free original prints in vector format
£1150 (+ VAT)
Download your free Home Book Demo to the right of this post to understand how to maximise the use of each of our book features as well as a taster of each of our four trends for Autumn Winter 2018/19.
Visit our online shop to purchase your copy or contact your nearest agent for more information. We also publish a unique Kids Lifestyle trend book – click here to find out more.